Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January 31, 2001

Ressurection


I stopped blogging a few months ago due to time contraints and a desire to be more productive at work. Since I got started blogging, over two years ago, I've started mo fewer than four blogs, and actively maintained one, the eponymously titled David Flores.

I miss blogging, though, and intend to get the ball rolling again. My intention, however, is to focus almost exclusively on this blog. A general interest political blog such as "David Flores" can consume far too much time for a mere hobby. I'm hoping that won't be the case with "Brit Hume Watch," which is a much more focused blog. My intention is to examine Brit Hume's Fox News "Grapevine" and dissect it for errors, distortions and bias... of which the Fox News segment is chock full.

So let's get things going again, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home